RAGLAN SURF CAMP
ULTIMATE BEACHFRONT LEARN TO SURF LIFESTYLE
2– 5 DAY KARIOI LODGE SURF & STAY
This Eco Surf retreat is on the West Coast of New Zealand in the mighty Waikato region. You will find the lodge located in Whale Bay, on a 110 acre native reserve. Karioi Lodge is the perfect spot to enjoy Raglan activities with direct access to fishing, beaches & of course our surf lessons. Explore Whale Bay which is only a few minutes walk from the lodge. Explore the surrounds on our 1hr loop track through the bush, hangout up at the spectacular lookout - Inspiration Point, jump in the sauna or check out the ropes course. Uncrowded rooms, large kitchen, powered campervan sites, hammocks, blissful sun decks, mountain bike hire, glow worm viewing, pool table, table tennis, BBQ, broadband Internet access & Wireless Internet, satellite TV & lots MORE !!
Spend 2 - 5 awesome days surfing and enjoying the lifestyle. It’s a perfect way to start your surfing career or build on what you have already learnt. Karioi Lodge caters to all types of travellers with dorm share rooms that can be exchanged for a twin, double (or even a house) or a campsite for an extra charge on request on arrival. Food is self-catering. There is a fully kitted kitchen and town is only 15 minutes away.
INCLUSIONS (per day):
- Accommodation – dorm share
- Lessons – daily surf lesson
- Equipment - Surfboards and wetsuits provided during lessons
- Extras - transfers into Raglan town, Sauna, Foxtel, Pool table, Glow worm viewing, Loop Track walk, Mt Karioi hike, Bridal Veil Falls
View Larger Map
Surf & Stay NZ
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
- Lessons normally run in the mornings
- Express Bus: Catch the bus to Hamilton and then get the connection bus to Raglan. We’ll pick you up from outside the library.
- Stray Bus: No worries, your bus will pull right into our camp. Raglan will be one of your stops, so you can jump off the Stray Bus, do your Surf & Stay and then jump back on in a couple of days and continue your trip
- Self-drive: We are 2.5 hours from Auckland (drive south to Ngaruawahia, turn right at the BP station and follow the signs) and 45 minutes from Hamilton (take State Highway 23